Plexified is designed to show you the many possibilities and uses for plexiglass in your art. I will be showing you how to create three very different and unique projects over the course of Four weeks (The 4th week is used for critique and reflection).
By showing you some of the many uses for this versatile material, it will give you the confidence and knowledge to expand your own creativity.
Duration: 4 weeks (4th week is used for reflection and resolving any unfinished projects).
Delivery: Online Video demonstrations, written material and visual storyboard tutorials.
Course start date: To be Advised (Please contact me if you are interested in taking this course)
Registration is now open!
, you will in fact be taking the course on a new website I have created especially for all of my online courses. You will be able to chat with others taking the course using the built in chat box features. The course can only be accessed by entering a password which you will receive on commencement of the course.
- A square piece of board - plywood or MDF. (Approx 7'x7' or the same width as your plexiglass sheet)
- Three sheets of plexiglass (200x300x2mm)
- Selection of Acrylic Paints (Spray paint optional)
- Metallic Gold Bronze (Optional)
- Plaster Bandage Remover (Can purchase from a chemist)
- A selection permanent Markers.
- Pastels - Oil or Chalk
- Collage paper - old book pages, photos.
- Silicon Glue (Clear/Transparent) OR PVA wood glue.
- Electric Drill with drill bit.
- Small screws, Screw driver.
- Eyelets and eyelet clamp
- Medium matt/Gloss Varnish.
- Trinkets or charms.
- a length of metal chain.(Course enough to hang charms from)
- Copper or metal wire.
- Jewellery Pliers.
What to expect
Each week you will be creating a different project and each week will be broken down as follows.
- You will be shown example artworks of the technique for that specific week.
- You will watch a video demonstration of the technique.
- You will see a 'Step by step' Visual Storyboard of the process of creating an artwork using that technique.
- You may submit your own finished artwork for critique.
- At the completion of the course all students who submit an example of all three projects, will receive a 'certificate' of completion (Something you can put in your CV).
Three projects you will be learning how to create
If you wish to sign up for this course please follow this link to my website where you can pay and register for the course! (Please make sure you read everything before paying as there are no refunds).